Private Student Loans Application Search for Scholarships
This valuable Scholarship Search tool allows you to search our online database of more than 69,000 college funding sources comprised of more than 5.9 million individually awarded scholarships valued at over $16 billion. Using the database to find money for college is fast, completely private, and totally free of charge.
Simply enter your (or your student's) personal and academic information, and the Scholarship Search Engine will select those awards that match your profile. It also provides, for all scholarships, the funding source's eligibility requirements, due dates, number of awards, award amounts, and contact information.
Scholarship Search Tips
- Search diligently and come back often. Scholarships change and new ones are added.
- "What if" your search. For example, a student may have an SAT score of 1100 right now, but "what if" he/she retested and scored higher?
- Don't limit yourself to one academic major. Select multiple majors to see what's available.
- Or better yet, select "No Academic Major" to see the scholarships and financial aid awards available to students regardless of their field of study. Some scholarship awards are based simply upon the student's desire to attend college, with no consideration for the student 's intended major.
- Visit your school's guidance office, the public library and college Financial Aid Offices to look for small, local awards that aren 't posted on search engines or in books on scholarships.
- For answers to questions regarding the Scholarship Search Engine, please visit the FAQ.