Please be aware that due to current conditions in the student loan market in particular and in the financial sector in general, is not currently able to accept any new PLUS, Grad PLUS, Stafford, or Federal Consolidation Loan applications. However, you may be able to apply for these federal student loans from one of our trusted partners. Click here for more information.
Cover up to 100% of your graduate school expenses.
Get through graduate school with a Federal Grad PLUS Loan. Paying for your graduate school education is now within your reach. With a Grad PLUS student loan from , you can get the money you need to pay up to the full cost of a graduate or professional degree. Besides tuition, Grad PLUS student loans can pay for all your educational expenses, like books and program fees and even a transportation and living allowance.
Lock in your graduate student loan payments.
With a fixed 8.5 percent interest rate on your Federal Grad PLUS Loan, you’ll never have to worry about your interest rate going up or your student loan payments changing from month to month. And as long as you’re enrolled at least half time, you won’t ever have to make any payments while you’re still in school.
Your Grad PLUS loan comes loaded with borrower benefits:
- No application fees and no prepayment penalties: There no cost to apply for your Grad PLUS student loan, and you won’t ever be charged for paying off your Grad PLUS loan early.
- No payments due while you’re in school: Repayment on your Grad PLUS loan is deferred as long as you’re enrolled at least half time, so you can focus on your classes instead of on making your monthly student loan payment.
- Generous borrowing limits: Get money for more than just tuition. Borrow up to 100 percent of the cost of your education—that means books, supplies and even a computer!
- Fast online application process with e-signature: Apply online and you could have a preliminary approval in as little as 15 minutes.
- PLUS Credit Resolution Team: 87% of our Grad PLUS and PLUS loan applicants have been approved. Even if you don’t get a preliminary approval right away, offers a “second look” that could help you get past unresolved credit issues and approved for your Grad PLUS loan.
- Repayment Flexibility: Grad PLUS student loans come with various repayment options that could help make your student loan repayment more affordable. And
Grad PLUS loans are eligible for student loan consolidation, so you could get up to 20 more years to repay.
If you need money for graduate school, a Grad PLUS student loan is the ideal choice. What are you waiting for?